“我心永恒”·世界经典影视作品萨克斯音乐会 [演出结束]
时间:
2020.12.24 周四 19:30
场馆:北京市 |三里屯·爱乐汇艺术空间
价格:80元,120元,150元

售前提示 :
1、受市场变化影响,演出票本网站库存会出现临时变更、滞后系统库存情况。您下订单后若出票时出现无票、无连座或演出活动变更、取消等情况,小红帽票务客服 会及时联系顾客处理,最终票品数量视项目主办方及场馆情况而定,如最终未能出票,小红帽票务承诺全额退款并承诺尽快退款,但不承担其它损失。望您知晓,请谨慎下单
2、由于演出票品为有价证券,非普通生活消费商品,其背后承载的文化服务具有时效性,稀缺性等特征,不适用七天无理由退货暂行办法。故演出票一 经出票我们无法为您办理退换票。
3、购票须知,请您知晓:1、成年节目1.2米及以下儿童谢绝入场(Children under 1.2m will not be admitted, except in performances for children.)。2、亲子儿童节目儿童一律凭票入场。3、因个人原因不能观看演出,一律不退不换!请谨慎下单
点击查看关于退换票更详细信息。

订票专区:
票档:
数量:
合计:

1、小红帽票务平台所售票品之价格均是官网标注位置之售价,到手票品上显示价格可能与标注售价不同,望你知晓。
2、购票须知:1、成年节目1.2米及以下儿童谢绝入场(Children under 1.2m will not be admitted, except in performances for children.)。2、亲子儿童节目儿童一律凭票入场。请您谨慎购票,一经出票不退不换,望您知晓!

演出信息

一座城市, 因为爱,而与众不同;一个夜晚,因为美妙的旋律而令人难忘。人类的大脑很奇特,记忆会躲藏在味觉中,也会隐藏在听觉里。时而想起恋人身上的香气,时而忆起童年奶糖的甜蜜,时而怀念电影院里的我和你。

A city could be unique because of love; a night could be unforgettable because of its beautiful melody. The human brain is very peculiar that our memories are hidden in a sense of smell, a sense of taste, or a sound. Sometimes I think of the aroma of my lover, sometimes I remind the sweetness of childhood toffee, and sometimes I miss you and me in the cinema.

本场音乐会的曲目由Downtip乐团精心挑选,所涉及的影视作品横跨亚、欧、北美,时间跨度覆盖近两个世纪。让我们同观众一起,在回顾经典影片的同时,用手中的乐器,凭借熟悉的旋律,与全世界的音乐大师们进行一次穿越时空的对话。

The collection of music for tonight’s concert was carefully selected by the Downtip Saxophone Ensemble, the film and television works involved, span Asia, Europe, and North America, covering nearly two centuries. Let us work with the audience, while reviewing the classic films, with the saxophones in our hands and with the familiar melody, we will travels through time and space and have a dialogue with the world's music masters.

音乐可以是一颗童心。可还记得畅玩红白机《马戏团》时陪你前进的《巡逻兵进行曲》,又或是陪伴无数人一起长大的《兔八哥》。

Music can be a childlike innocence. Do you still remember the Commodore 64C game “Circus Charlie”? “An American Patrol” helped your Charlie move forward. Or maybe you remember "Bugs Bunny" who grew up with countless people.

音乐可以是无限遐想。你是否也无数次梦想成为那乘风破浪的《加勒比海盗》;或是变身风流飒爽的《007》,体验一把《碟中谍》;每当站在桅杆旁,是否有张开双臂的冲动,幻想自己登上了《泰坦尼克》。

Music is like an endless imagination. Have you ever dreamed of becoming the "Pirates of the Caribbean" owned a Black Peal to rides the wind and waves; or transformed yourself into the romantic "007" or experienced a copy of "Mission Impossible"? Whenever you stand by the mast, do you have the urge to open your arms and fantasize I boarded the "Titanic".

人生不如意之事十之八九,可与人言者并无二三。就好像回忆着在那个《Summer》里,与自己仅《一步之遥》的恋人,飘荡在《Moon River》里的两个人,像极了童话里的《美女与野兽》,心中感受好似刚刚吃下一颗《Lemon》般酸涩,嘴中不断重复着《Let it Go》让自己释怀,心中也期盼着自己未来的《太阳照常升起》。

Life is full of disappointments; things don't always work out as we think. It’s like reminiscing about the lovers in “Summer”, the two people floating in “Moon River”, like "Beauty and the Beast" in a fairy tale. Pity we are only “One step away” from each other, the feeling is like the taste of a sour “Lemon”, and we hum "Let it Go" over and over again to help us move on. We keep hoping that “The Sun Also Rises” in the morning.

英国作曲家埃尔加爵士曾说:“音乐是人类的必需品,如同空气和食物。”当美妙的音乐回响耳畔,我们几乎无法想象一个没有音乐的世界。就让我们在这个美妙的夜晚,搭乘音乐时光机,穿梭古今,一起聆听经典,聆听回忆,聆听自己。

The British composer Sir Edward William Elgar once said: “My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us, the world is full of it and you simply take as much as you require.” When the beautiful music echoes in our ears, we can hardly imagine a world without music. Let us ride on this wonderful music time machine tonight and travel between ancient and modern times, while touching the tunes, lighting up the memories and finding your true self. 

乐团简介:

"Downtip"一词源自英国俚语,意为传承。2020是Downtip萨克斯乐团走过的第五年,“态度”和“热爱”是乐团的关键词,其建立宗旨是希望可以为喜爱音乐,喜爱萨克斯,喜爱乐团的朋友提供一个交流合作的专业化平台,乐团由职业青年演奏家及不以音乐为职业的高水平爱好者组成。把团结协作的乐团文化传递下去,也将萨克斯重奏这种艺术形式在中国推广开来。

曲目单:

Lemon

Let it Go

James Bond Theme

加勒比海盗组曲

美国巡逻兵

圣诞快乐劳伦斯先生

太阳照常升起

Beauty and the Beast

My Heart Will Go On

一步之遥

天堂电影院

加布里埃尔的双簧管

卡里夫女人

Theme from Mission:Impossible

Moon River

Summer

风和眼泪

西部往事

Looney Tunes

演出曲目以现场演出为准

版权所有 Copyright © 2013 北京小红帽文化有限公司 All Rights Reserved.
地址:北京市西城区西直门内大街132号3幢A座3层304室 电话:  010-66552100
京ICP备09058903号-27 技术支持
网站排名 PR查询 Alexa排名查询 百度一下